The Research Committee of NCONL exists to promote the conduct, dissemination and utilization of nursing research across the state of North Carolina.
- To advance the science of health care delivery through nursing research
- To foster the conduct of collaborative nursing scholarship
- To evaluate the state of nursing research in North Carolina
- To educate nurses regarding the use of research to improve health care quality, decrease costs (i.e. value-based care) and fully utilize evidence based care
- To provide a vehicle for novice nurse investigators to engage in nursing scholarship
The North Carolina Organization of Nurse Leaders Research Committee
Writing your abstract